- Invited expert for Africa, India, South China seas/Europe regional Adaptation and Resilience panel, OASIS-Placentia Ambition Forum. Post Paris UNFCCC COP26 catalyst hosted by government of Berlize.
- Chief Scientific Officer and executive board for AgroFides Inc
- In collaboration with cocoa360 experimental plots have been in the Western region of Ghana to begin studies on cacao-pollinator systems.
- Received research award at the Oxford Human welfare conference. Here are links to talk and poster.
- A new member of Green Templeton College family, University of Oxford. I’m conducting research to improve effective pollination and reproductive success in cocoa with Dr. Lander as a supervisor at the Department of Plant Sciences
- Trustee, Friends of Yamoransa Foundation. Worked with Helping Africa Foundation to inaugurate modern ICT facilities in Mallam, Accra and Betenase, Ashanti Region in Ghana to improve computing education.
- Delegate, at the Next Einstein Forum in Kigali, Rwanda (yes, second visit). Such an inspiring place to be in Africa.
- summer: Joined the Yale alumni Ghana and Africa to welcome and host Yale President Salovey in Ghana.
- Met Friends of Yamoransa Foundation founder, Dr. Deborah Rose, visit the Yamoransa project ICT project site.
- Fall: Meetings in Kigali, Rwanda: Minister of Environment, Minister of Agriculture, National Research Director, Prof Maria Ivanova (University of Massachusetts Boston), Parfait Gasana (Yale FE&S),
- Summer: First collected data from outdoor thermoGreenWall™ experimental prototype. Thanks to amazing team members: Mitchell Weldon (Ent Eng.), Kevin Koste (Geophysics), Ivy Li(Mech Eng), Conor
- Winter: Research Director for the NSF funded thermoGreenWall™ prototype development. Yale School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Winter: Began Postgraduate Associate, Mechanical Engineering and Material Science: work on Heat and Mass transfer in plant-porous materials. Yale School of Engineering and Applied Science.
- Volunteer Environmental adviser to US democrat congressional candidate of district 2, Virginia.
- Participated in Ag Innovation and Entrepreneurship training at the Mike and Renee Child Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, University of California Davis Business School.
- Fall: NIMBios investigative workshop, Tennessee: Morphological plant models: unleashing
- Summer: Yale-Wesleyan College research collaboration: Ecophysiology, leaf morphological architecture, and physiology along trap rock ridges, along the Connecticut- Massachusetts river valley.
- August: ESA conference and ESI initiative, Baltimore
- Soon: Giving a presentation at the Max Planck Institute of Biogeochemistry, Germany
- September: CGIAR meeting at Columbia University, New York
- August: Student assistant for hydrology and aquatic Earth Stewardship Fellows team, Sacramento, California
- Tropical Resources Initiative fellows presentation at Marsh Hall, Yale F&ES
- 1st runner up, poster section, Yale FES Masters colloquium at Kroon Hall.
- Poster presentation at Society of American Foresters, South Carolina
- Diversity ambassador at SAF meeting at Spokane, Washington
- Research committee: GRASAG research conference, KNUST, Ghana